Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My Wishlist



They say it's the season of miracles..
I thought why not come out with my own wishlist ..who knows..if God decides to take a peek into my blog..they might actually be granted..
First I thought of that simply awesome holiday package they are offering..
Then I thought about that cute grl asin in the movie gajini..I might ask for a girlfrnd who looks exactly like her..if not better..
Then I thought of a miraculous way when I could pig on tandoori chicken and chocolates and ice creams and other favorites for one whole week without twinging in the guilt of gaining weight..
Or I could simply ask for waking up one morning to find that I am a pro in kung fu...

All these and more...

But that doesn't suffice!! :(

What is THE ONE thing that I would like to have ..that could change my life substantially and of those around me....

I thought..and thought..and thought...

and am still thinking......... for the time being let these wishes 1st get fulfilled.....

No comments: