Are u there god? it's me... your best friend!
its been a long time since i wrote to you... consider this a thanks note / wish list / or something else like that!
let me start by thanking you first for a yet another wonderful year (2009). i dont know if u were 'this kind' to all your creations in the world or just me... but i should say u've been absolutely kind and fantastic to this one creation of yours (me)! the short version of this would be to say that "I am Happy".
the long version would be " healthy family, awesome friends (old and new), unlimited fun, laughter/happiness where ever I go, nice new place, progress in my career, everyone liking me, me liking everyone (ya, it's me!), etc etc and of course not to forget world peace". If these things does'nt make someone happy, then what does?
they say that "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." (courtesy forest gump) but who cares as long as it's gonna be something sweet!!!
Now i want you to shower the same kind of bleesing on me this year too, if not more and better! btw thanks in advance... pls find below my wishlist for this year...
- keep everyone happy ('everyone' obviously includes me - dont forget that)
- world peace obviously (as usual)
- an awesome super kool job (placements in my college are expected to happen in december FYI)
- six-pack abs like gajini (remember right now i have only one pack and that looks like a school bag)
- let me meet a nice girl and pls make her like me (not any girl - pls find specifications below)
- give me the courage and patience to face people with very low tolerance (they really piss me off)
- give me a very very high level of tolerance like u did before (increase the thickness of my skin twice or thrice)
- pls bring down India's fiscal deficit (it's almost 7% of the gdp right now - instead u may increase that of china)
- no more tsunamis, volcano erruptions, earthquakes etc (and this is not only for 2010)
- i want to get 'S' grades in atleast 4 subjects before the year ends (i've been very fair - not asking for more)
- let me learn how to swim atleast this year (you never listen to this one - I have to ask you this every year)
- pls dont bring dowm my passion for food
you may ask me, what I am going to do to you in return...! - I promise you, I'll continue to be your favorite human being!!! - hope that makes you happy...
P.S. you may sanction/grant the above mentioned wishes to me, either directly or indirectly through your messengers/assistants on earth. I hope your assistant(s) is/are reading this letter right now!!!